很多朋友都遇到过水龙头漏水的情况,起初都是不在意,但长期不修理的话真的会浪费很多水~
趁着周末,赶紧解决生活上的这些琐事吧~
今天小熊就跟大家学习水龙头漏水用英语报修怎么说~
报 修
● Can you send someone to fix the faucet? It keeps dripping.
你可不可以派人来修理水龙头?它一直在滴水。
● I can't switch off the faucet. Can you come repair it?
我关不上这个水龙头。你可不可以来修理它?
● There is a problem with the faucet in the kitchen. Can you organize someone to look at it, please?
厨房里的水龙头出了问题。可不可以请你安排人来看看?
● The kitchen tap is dripping. It really needs to be fixed ASAP.
厨房的水龙头在滴水。真的需要尽快修理了。
● The faucet makes a strange sound when it is turned on. I think it would be best if a plumber took a look at it.
打开水龙头的时候,它会发出奇怪的声音。我想最好请一位水电工来看看。
催促修理
●This is Daniel Smith. I called two hours ago, but no one has been sent yet.
我是丹尼尔·史密斯。我两小时前就打来电话,但还是没有派人来。
● Hi again. Did you manage to contact a plumber in regard to the leaky faucet?
我又打来了。请问你设法联系到水电工来处理水龙头漏水相关事宜了吗?
● I'm just calling to touch base in order to see if anything will be done about the faulty faucet.
我来电是为了再次联系,看看是否有什么方法能修理这个故障的水龙头。
与水电工沟通
● The faucet started dripping about a week ago.
水龙头大约一周之前就开始滴水了。
● It has gotten worse and worse every time we have used it.
我们每次使用过这个水龙头后,它的故障就越来越严重。
● It is dangerous because a dripping hot tap could scald someone.
热水水龙头滴水是很危险的,因为会烫伤人。
英语就是一门语言
我们生活中的点点滴滴都可以套用上英语表达
每个场景都想想英语表达
语感慢慢就来了!
文中图片部分来源网络/Pixabay
网站:https://pixabay.com/zh/